All Star Wars, All the Time, Only at Regal
Regal Entertainment Group, a leading motion picture exhibitor owning and operating one of the largest theatre circuits in the United States, announces that Regal E-Walk Stadium 13 in Times Square has been transformed to the official Star Wars Command Center as we return to a galaxy far, far away with the highly anticipated “Star Wars: The Last Jedi.” Be a part of the rebellion as we take down the evil Empire with Star Wars screenings 24 hours a day on all screens at E-Walk this weekend. Also, join the fun with the Star Wars Marathon, Fan Event and other experiences. Star Wars: The Last Jedi, directed by Rian Johnson and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures, will be released in theatres on December 15.
“At Regal, we are thrilled to make E-Walk the non-stop Star Wars destination,” said Ken Thewes, Chief Marketing Officer at Regal Entertainment Group. “The Force is strong at E-Walk where fans can experience Star Wars in 4DX, RPX, 3D, VR or traditional 2D screenings, in the comfort of our new luxury recliner seating.”
All moviegoers will receive a collectible ticket when they join the rebellion at Regal E-Walk Stadium 13 and take part in one or all following Star Wars experiences:
- Screenings. See “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” when and how you want only at E-Walk with the movie playing on all screens (including 4DX, RPX, 3D and 2D) 24 hours a day opening weekend.
- Recliners. More comfortable than any seat in an X-wing or even the Millennium Falcon, see the latest Star Wars in our new luxury recliners.
- Star Wars Marathon. Join the rebellion starting Wednesday, December 13, and see all 8 episodes ending with”Star Wars: The Last Jedi.” Marathon ticket holders will receive a commemorative Marathon blanket, popcorn tub and collectible Star Wars cup.
- Star Wars Fan Event. On Thursday, December 14 at 6pm be the first to see “Star Wars: The Last Jedi” at the fan event including exclusive content, limited edition set of 3 collectible cards and free concession combo.
- Characters. Be completely immersed into the Star Wars experience when you meet your favorite characters opening weekend.
- Star Wars Virtual Reality. Jump into your IMAX VR pod and experience Tatooine like you have never seen it before.
- Star Wars Photo Booth. Get your picture with the Millennium Falcon or The Red Guard.
To learn more about all the exciting Star Wars experiences at Regal, please visit https://www.regmovies.com/promotions/star-wars-special-events.
About Regal Entertainment Group:
Regal Entertainment Group (NYSE: RGC) operates one of the largest and most geographically diverse theatre circuits in the United States, consisting of 7,315 screens in 561 theatres in 43 states along with Guam, Saipan, American Samoa and the District of Columbia as of September 30, 2017. The Company operates theatres in 48 of the top 50 U.S. designated market areas. We believe that the size, reach and quality of the Company’s theatre circuit not only provide its patrons with a convenient and enjoyable movie-going experience, but is also an exceptional platform to realize economies of scale in theatre operations. Additional information is available on the Company’s website at www.REGmovies.com .
Additional information is available on the Company’s website at www.REGmovies.com.