15. January 2018 || 20.30 - 23.00 - Get2gether - 35m(m)² bar - 16. January 2018 || 10.30 - 16.00 - Seminar - Kino 7
European Office (November 30, 2017) – Dear all –
Registrations for the 4th Munich Seminar of the International Cinema Technology Association are now open at icta.eu.com – register now! Participation for cinema operators is free of charge.
The European cinema industry is changing rapidly, meeting new guest preferences and embracing cutting edge technological innovations. Join us for the 4th ICTA Seminar in the wake of Munich Film Week to explore current trends in the cinema business, learn about new innovations in cinema technology and network with senior industry executives.
While we are still finalizing the seminar programme, the following issues will be explored:
- Keynote: From AMC to Zuckerberg – Global Cinema Trends – Patrick von Sychowski, International Cinema Guru and Editor of CelluloidJunkie.com
- The future of Event Cinema and eGaming
- Lighting concepts for the cinema of tomorrow
- Customer expectations and the big screen experience
- Data driven audience engagement
- “Talkshow Kino” – the cinema executives panel
- What’s next in cinema technology? Product updates by ICTA members
You are cordially invited to network with senior industry leaders during our informal “Get2gether” in the evening of 15 January.
The new International Directors of the ICTA are looking forward to meeting you in Munich.
Jan Runge, Thomas Rüttgers, Oliver Pasch, Till Cussmann
Tickets: ICTA Members €150 || Manufacturers, Distributors, Integrators €195 || Cinema owners are invited to register free of charge
The ICTA is grateful to the following sponsors: